These Website Terms and Terms and conditions govern your use of our website, coachjones.co.uk, (the “Website”) and your relationship with Coach Jones Limited (“we”, “us” or “Coach Jones Limited”). Please read these terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Coach Jones Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Coach Jones Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Coach Jones Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- By providing any content for distribution by the us (such as before and after photographs) you expressly grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, copy, store, perform, display and distribute such content.
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Coach Jones Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer, tablet, or smart phone screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Coach Jones Limited.
- We are not medical practitioners or registered dietitians. We strongly recommend that prior to commencing any diet or exercise regime that you consult a medical practitioner and/or registered dietitian first.
- We have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise or diet on a medical condition.
- You acknowledge that when participating in any exercise or exercise program that there is the possibility of physical injury.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website.
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order.
- making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you upon sign up or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when signing up by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your subscription with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website and service.
- This website and the information contained in it is provided for information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of any other clause contained in this disclaimer, we make no warranties or representations that the information on this website:
- a) is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading; and
- b) is right for You.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Coach Jones Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that Coach Jones Limited makes available through the website (the service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. Coach Jones Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Coach Jones Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Coach Jones Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Coach Jones Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Coach Jones Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities.
- loss or corruption of any data, database, or software.
- any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- Coach Jones Limited (nor any of its employees, agents, or representatives), is engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it (or any of its employees, agents, or representatives) hold itself of out as qualified to do so.
- We strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
- Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise you own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
- Where we provide you with a personalised programme, the information contained therein should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise programme. Accordingly, any actions that you take in relation to a personalised programme should not be pursued regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are available to you.
- Any personalised programmes will have been prepared based on information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Plan.
- Before taking any action in relation to a personalised programme, you must consider any other factors apart from the personalised programme of which you are or ought to be aware.
- The information set out in any personalised programme may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context.
- You are responsible for informing us of any health issues and pre-existing medical conditions when you ask us to prepare a Personal Plan.
- Any information that we provide that does not form part of a personalised programme, whether obtained through our website, e-book, video course, social media (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Coach Jones Limited details
Coach Jones Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12581015 whose registered address is The stables, Goblands Farm Business Centre, Cemetery lane, Hadlow, Kent, TN11 0LT and it operates the website coachjones.co.uk.